15 - Lead Association and what to do if your Puppy Won't Walk on the Lead (06:40)
This always prove's to be a stumbling block for many dog owners, problems faced with an adult dog can be easily avoided with the correct puppy management as soon as the collar and lead are associated.
Jo takes you through all the "Do's and Don't's" of lead control, this step by step direction is delivered in a clear consistent way with bullet point direction and visual demonstration of what to do and also what not to do.
You may want to watch this one a few times to take notes and absorb the visual footage. Either way this video will set you up with a clear understanding of what you are looking to achieve when your puppy is still young enough to be easily managed physically. Put the hard work in now and you will be rewarded with many years of happy dog walking!
- Associating a puppy collar and lead
- What to do if your puppy refuses to walk on the lead
- The Do's and Don't's of lead training
- Types of dog / puppy collar and lead
- The importance of leaving the house in a calm fashion